- Ndemo, B. (2018) Digital Entrepreneurial Behaviour and Government Support in Kenya. International Journal of Economics, Business and Management Research. 2, No. 02; 2018. ISSN: 2456-7760.
- Ndemo, B & Weiss T. (2017) Making Sense of Africa’s Emerging Digital Transformation and its Many Futures Africa Journal of Management 3 , Iss. 3-4,2017.
- Koitamet, K, L., Ndemo, B., (2017) Effects of Financial Access on the performance of Social Entrepreneurship Firms in Kenya. American Journal of Finance. Vol. 1 5.
- Koitamet, K, L., Ndemo, B., (2017) Determinants of the Performance of Social Entrepreneurship in Kenya. International Journal od Entrepreneurship. Vol. 1 1.
- Ndemo, B., Aiko, D. M., (2017) The Necessity of Portifolio Entrepreneurship and its Challenges: A Case Study of Online Agricultural Services in Kenya. International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management Research Vol. 2 Issue 3,
- Kawiria, M. F., Ndemo,, (2016) Journal of Strategic Management ISSN 2520-0461(Online Vol.1, Issue 1 No.1, pp 18 – 35, (2016) Employee Perception Towards Talent Management Strategy and Staff Retention at Deloitte & Touche, Kenya.
- Ndemo, B., (2015) Book Review: Nagy Hanna and Renee Summer’s Insights into a Holistic ICT Driven Transformation. The African Journal of Information and Communication (AJIC), Issue 15, 2015
- Ndemo, E B (2015) Political Entrepreneurialism: Reflections of a Civil Servant on the Role of Political Institutions in Technology Innovation and Diffusion in Kenya. Stability: International Journal of Security and Development 4(1):15, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5334/sta.fd
- Ndemo B and Smallbone D. (2015) Linkage Dynamics between MSEs and Multinational Corporations in Kenya. A longitudinal review of a 2005 conference paper –DBA Africa Management Review 1 2015.
- Dennis M. A. and Ndemo B. (2014) What drives women out of Entrepreneurship? The joint role of culture and access to finance. DBA Africa Management Review 2 (2014).
- Ndemo B. Rushda Majeed (2012) Case Study: Disseminating the Power of Information: Kenya Open Data Initiative. Innovation for Successful Societies. Princeton University Press (2012). Bitange Ndemo Interview.
- Ndemo E. B. (2007) Women entrepreneurs and strategic decision making. Management Decision 45(1), 118-130 (2007). http://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_citation&hl=en&user=x9l_WMIAAAAJ&citation_for_view=x9l_WMIAAAAJ:u5HHmVD_uO8C
- Ndemo B. (2006) Assessing sustainability of faith-based enterprises in Kenya. International journal of social economics 33 (5/6), 446-462 (2006). http://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_citation&hl=en&user=x9l_WMIAAAAJ&citation_for_view=x9l_WMIAAAAJ:UeHWp8X0CEIC.
- Ndemo B. (2005) Maasai Entrepreneurship and Change. Journal of Small Business & Entrepreneurship Vol. 18 No. 2. Spring 2005 pp 207-219. (2005)
Refereed Journals under Consideration
- Institutional Context, Entrepreneurial Development, Behaviour and Family-Firm Opportunity Exploitation