- Ndemo B. and Weiss T. (2016): Digital Kenya – An Entrepreneurial Revolution in the Making. Landmark Publication featuring Key Experts from Kenya’s startup scene. http://digitalkenyabook.com/
- Ndemo, B. (2016).The Paradigm Shift: Disruption, Creativity and Innovation in Kenya. In B. Ndemo & T. Weiss (Eds.), Digital Kenya: An entrepreneurial revolution in the making (pp. 1 – 12). London: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Ndemo, B. (2016). Inside a policymaker’s mind: An entrepreneurial approach to policy development and implementation. In B. Ndemo & T. Weiss (Eds.), Digital Kenya: An entrepreneurial revolution in the making (pp. 339–367). London: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Ndemo, B. (2016). Enabling an Inclusive Innovation Ecosystem and SME Development in Kenya: The Role of ICTs. In Agola N., and Hunter A., Inclusive Innovation for Sustainable Development. Theory and Practice (pp 39-56). London: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Ndemo, B. & Aiko D., (2016). Nurturing Creativity and Innovation in African Enterprises: A Case Study of Kenya. In Mario France, Entrepreneurship Practice-Oriented Perspectives (pp 21 – 37) Intech.
- Ndemo B. & Mureithi, M.(2015) Information and Communications Technologies. In Terence McNamee, Mark Pearson and Wieber Boer, Africans Investing in Africa: Understanding Business and Trade, Sector by Sector (pp 177-202). London: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Ndemo B. (2007) Entrepreneurship and Change. International Handbook of Research on Indigenous Entrepreneurship pp. 84-99. Edited by Leo-Paul and Robert B. Anderson. (2007). http://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_citation&hl=en&user=x9l_WMIAAAAJ&citation_for_view=x9l_WMIAAAAJ:zYLM7Y9cAGgC
Other Book Chapters and Reports
Ndemo, B. (2017) Growth of African SMEs and Jobs Will Depend on Technology Uptake. Foresight Africa, the Africa Growth Initiatives Annual Flagship Report. Washington, Brookings Institute.
Ndemo, B. (2016) Leveraging on our past to build a better future pp 224-233. Where is Kenya – 50 Voices Speak? Edited by Susan Wakhungu Githuku (2013).
Ndemo, B. (2015) Using Policy to Develop A BPO Industry in Africa. Africa Policy Review. London. Kempstone Media.
Ndemo, B. (2016) Nagy Hanna and Rene Summer’s Insights Into a Holistic ICT Driven Transformation. The African Journal of Information and Communication (pp 131-133). Issue 16, 2015. University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg.